Terms & Condition
Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition is a Nepal based adventure travel company registered at Nepal Tourism Board with the company registration number 174948/074/075. The Terms and Conditions of bookings constitute the legal binding contract between Amazing Nepal Trek and your legal relationship belonging all the aspects of your trip.
- Minimum deposit amount i.e. 20% of the total amount must be paid within 10 days of booking (50% in the case of Tibet and Bhutan trips) confirmation for reservation of your place in the team. We need E-mail or Fax copy of your passport too.
- The remaining balance must be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu.
- We accept Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer and Credit Card as well. Additional 4% fee is applied to all credit card transfers. Clients themselves will be responsible for fees required for wire transfer.
- The company will not refund any amount if the trip is not completed or canceled by the customer due to his/her personal reasons or by any weather conditions. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- Cancellation more than 10 days before the trip departure, customers will get the refund of the cost of services booked with the conditions applied by the company. (No refund in the case of Tibet and Bhutan trips) The cancellation of the trip must be made in writing.
- If you require trip amendments, you will need to pay an amendment fee accordingly. (mention amendment fee criteria). We will not be able to make amendments with less than 10 days for departure.
- You need to be insured so that it will cover any medical treatments, trip cancellation or helicopter evacuation in case of emergency.
- You need to carry a valid passport with passport-sized photographs. The company will not be responsible if you face any problems while entering the country due to passport and visa issues.
- Trip itinerary and mode of travel are subject to change without prior notice in case of any unavoidable situations.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to the company’s rule of following the team leader and being with the group throughout the trip.
- In case of any medical conditions during the trip customers themselves will be responsible to bear all the cost and responsibility for the matter.
- By choosing to book with Amazing Nepal Trek & Expedition you agree to these terms and conditions. You will need to sign this document before taking on the trip.
Risk statement and insurance
Our guides are professionally trained to Mountain Leader standard as a minimum, and will always act to minimize risk and ensure an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
However, trekking in the mountains is an activity that includes an unavoidable element of risk that cannot be entirely eliminated. By booking with us, you are confirming your awareness and acceptance of this risk and confirming that you are responsible for your own actions and involvement.
We encourage all our clients to take out appropriate insurance to cover the costs associated with unforeseen cancellation (such as transport and accommodation), as well as personal injury. All of our guides are fully insured for their professional activities.
The judgment of our guides is final – any decisions they make will be in the best interests of your safety and enjoyment.